This process takes place after you've scanned and uploaded your model to the Matterport Cloud.
Publish to Google Street View
1. Log in to Matterport Cloud at my.matterport.com and open the space you want to publish.
2. Click the Add-Ons tab.
3. Click Google Street View.
Only administrators and collaborators with Editor access can publish 3D models to Google Street View.
4. Click Get.
Find the Correct Place on the Map
After you click Get, you will be presented with a map that corresponds to your 3D model. Follow the instructions below to append the proper address and name to your Space in Google Street View.
1. Type the name and address of your Space into the text box.
You can use Google's predictive autocomplete text options to find the area faster.
Choosing from the autocomplete results will ensure that your imagery is attached to the right Place ID, which is the business listing in Google.
2. Use the name of the business or the venue in addition to the address.
This helps you better identify the Place ID for areas with shared addresses, like a skyscraper with multiple shops or a strip center in a suburban area.
If a Place ID is not available to match your space, we recommend you first report a missing place on Google Maps to create a Place ID. Then you can publish again through Matterport and use the new Place ID you requested.
Adjust the Footprint
The map will show the address of your 3D model as well as business and properties in the immediate surrounding areas. Navigating the map is almost identical to navigating Google Maps. Use these controls to adjust and place your footprint.
The map will also show a top-down floor plan of the interior. This is the same floor plan view featured in Matterport's Showcase view.
Zoom, drag, move and rotate
1. Use the +/- buttons (or mouse wheel) to zoom in and out.
2. Click and drag to move around the map.
3. Click and drag on the move icon to move the floor plan.
Do this to match the floor plan with the satellite image. Keep in mind, placing the floor plan on the map means all of the individual 360° images on Google Maps are being placed at the same time.
Note: If you have blurred any part of the space using the blur brush, make sure to wait for the blurs to finish processing before publishing to Google Street View.
4. Click and drag the rotate icon.
After the floor plan is the correct size, rotate the plan so that it fits logically into the area on the map.
To perfect this, we recommend opening another browser window and exploring the Space in Matterport's 3D Showcase. This will help you find unique identifying floor plan features that you can use to orient your rotation.
Tip: Look for entrances. They are usually near the parking lot.
Tip: Zoom in on the map as far as possible to help you clarify position.
5. Click Next when you're finished.
Select a Google Account for Attribution
Select a valid Google account to publish the imagery. This is known as attribution, meaning the name and profile picture from the selected Google account appear in the credits for the imagery, in the top-left corner.
Photographers who are publishing on behalf of clients have three options:
Publish from a Google account owned by the photography firm.
In this case, attribution is given to the photographer.
Ask the business owner to create a specific email account for Google Street View.
Share the account credentials with the photographer. In this case, attribution is given to the business owner.
Give the business owner editor access.
Invite the business owner to become a Matterport Collaborator. They can then enter their own Google credentials and publish directly. In this case, attribution is given to the business owner.
Choose the right attribution method
Choosing your attribution method depends on the photographer and the type of relationship they have with their client.
For proper attribution, we strongly recommend publishing from a branded account that represents your entire business or organization. This means outright avoiding using personal email accounts or email aliases like distribution lists.
Add an Attributed Account
1. Click Add Account.
A new window appears with a list. If you are already logged into your Google account, you will see it on this list.
Click Use another account to log in with a different account.
2. Confirm the selected account by clicking Allow.
3. This automatically returns you to my.matterport.com.
4. Click on he authorized account to select it from the list in the window.
5. Confirm it's correct, then click Review & Publish.
Review and Publish to Google Maps
1. In the final window, do a final check to ensure the footprint and the Google Place ID are correct.
2. Select what images to add to the Google My Business listing. Note that this setting controls only which images appear in your Google My Bustiness listing, which users can access by going to your business listing and clicking Street View & 360. Regardless of which setting you select here, all of the panoramic images are published to Google Street View as panospheres (the blue circles on Google Street View). Choose between the following options to determine what appears in your My Business listing:
Include all scan points. All your scan points are included.
Include your curated images from the Showcase Highlight Reel. Only the images in your highlight reel are included in your My Business listing. All scan points are included on Google Street View.
Include a single image. Only your starting scan point is included on your My Business page. All scan points are included on Google Street View.
If you need to make changes, click the Back button in your browser.
3. Click Publish to finish.
4. Your data will be sent to Google.
All images and connections should be available on Google Maps, Earth, and Street View within 24-48 hours.
Navigation arrows or chevrons can take between 7-10 days to appear.
You will receive an email when your model has been published.
If you are interested in Matterport Pro3 and Matterport Systems, please visit VRTwinS3D.
Alternatively, You can ask the VRTWINS3D team, Who has been certified as the Matterport Official Reseller of Thailand, and also take care of the repairs with warranties.
Contact the VRTWINS3D team m.me/vrtwins3d
Call 083 - 8848891
#matterportpro2 #matterportpro3 #matterport #matterportthailand #ตัวแทนกล้องmatterport #โลกเสมือนจริง #กล้องสร้างโลกเสมือนจริง #ระบบสร้างโลกเสมือนจริง #virtualtour #virtual360 #virtual3D #อสังหาริมทรัพย์ #realestate